How is PLC online with a laptop ?
1. With the [USB-RS232 serial conversion line]
2. Correctly install the driver of [USB-RS232 serial conversion line]
3. First do not insert the 【USB-RS232 serial conversion line】 to the computer's USB port in the begining
4. Run the Haiwell PLC programming software,press the "PLC online" button to open the [PLC online] window, click on the PC port as shown below,and find how many ports there are.
5. Press the "exit" button to close the 【PLC Online 】window
6. Insert the 【USB - RS232 serial conversion line】 to the computer's USB port
7. Press the "PLC online" button to open the PLC online window.
8. Click on the "PC port" drop-down list again, and find how many ports the computer has now , whether there is more than a window as shown below.
9. The new increase port is 【USB - RS232 serial conversion line】which is corresponding to the RS232 port.Use this port to connect PLC and other equipment.
10. Press the "online" button to make the plc online. The default communication format of Haiwell PLC is :19200,8 N 2 RTU
11. Press the "exit" button to close the 【PLC Online 】window