Fire alarm system, including fire detection and fire linkage. Now,large cement plants are equipped with equipment monitoring rooms, independent video surveillance in the monitoring room, as well as alarm system configuration SCADA and on-site HMI, PLC equipment, responsible for receiving on-site alarm switch signals, temperature signals, and other smoke detection. The output signal of the device, and finally control the output point to perform sound and light alarms. The above is a traditional solution, then how to integrate these two solutions into one system, and can realize the integration of remote mobile APP monitoring, receive alarm information in real time, and view the video of each monitoring point on site? Haiwell provides an integrated solution for fire alarms, turning multiple systems into one system, facilitating management and real-time access to on-site information.
Fig. 1 Cement Plant (partial)
Fig.1 monitoring center of cement plant
* 17" TFT，1280×1024，Intel Bay Trail J19004-core processor
* Support VGA and HDMI output, optional WIFI
* Linux system, 24 hours uninterrupted operation
* Built-in Haiwell Cloud SCADA software, support mobile APP remote control, web remote access.
* Support mobile APP alarm information push. If the APP is not open, the system will send the alarm message to the host and administrator.
Cloud camera: CTQ5X, wall-mounted cloud camera.
* 2 million pixels 1080P 6mm horizontal field of view: 51° diagonal 62° distance 38m infrared night vision 50 meters
* IP66 RJ45 (10/100MB) with wifi ,support SD card (including power supply, stents).
* Built-in video streaming cloud service, integrated Haiwell cloud function, support mobile phone remote monitoring in real-time.
* T series standard type PLC, can expand 7 modules, comes with one RS232, one RS485 port;
* Support 2 channels of 200K high speed pulse input, 2 channels of 200K high speed pulse output.
* The program is permanently saved, the program capacity is 48K, and the instructions are rich, which fully meets the requirements of on-site logic control.
* Analogs do not have to write any conversion programs. On-site temperature, detector signal acquisition,what you see is what you get.
Fig 3.Pump station site networking diagram
3.Camera and HMI configuration introduction
* The camera is powered on, and the network cable that can access the Internet is inserted into the camera network port. At this time, the camera automatically obtains the IP,successful online.
* Each camera comes with a serial number and verification code when it leaves the factory.
* Open the Haiwell HMI programming software - enter the peripheral - camera - add peripherals, fill in the verification code and serial number in the newly added camera.
* In the editing screen, the advanced control - camera operation, binding the built camera, download the program screen online, the phone can be accessed remotely.
* There is no limit to the number of cameras connected to the IPC.
* The mobile phone APP can remotely view the live camera monitor and the video is smooth.
4.On-site control photos
Fig.IPC and Power Room
Fig.5 Mobile APP monitoring P17 screen
Fig.6 Mobile APP video surveillance and on-site cloud camera installation diagram
5.Advantages and conclusions of the scheme
* IPC has 6 serial ports and two Ethernet ports.The rich communication interface can meet the requirements of on-site communication control.
* IPC supports Haiwell cloud platform, intelligent management, supports cloud/mobile access control, and has strong operability; IPC defaults to Linux system and has fast response speed.
* Original A/B Key security mechanism, integrated Haiwell Cloud service, built-in Haiwell cloud engine; reliable access and security remote.
* There is no limit to the number of cameras connected to the HMI and IPC.
* Combine the traditional monitoring system with the industrial control system. This not only enables remote monitoring of equipment parameters, but also real-time viewing the on-site video of distributed monitoring.