- Back |
- Home page
- / Solutions
- / IIoT Solutions
- / Haiwell IIOT Solution of Intelligent Toilet
1. Industry background
With the slogan of toilet revolution in recent years, intelligent toilet supervision system is bound to be the mainstream trend in the future. However, the popularity of intelligent toilets is relatively low. We will accelerate the development of intelligent toilets. Seizing the opportunity of toilet revolution is an indispensable to improve national image and quality of life. Haiwell Cloud intelligent toilets combined with the IOT network transmission and remote control technology. It enables the traditional toilet to have the instant perception accurate judgment and the accurate execution ability. It has realized the fine management of urban toilets and can provide high-quality and high-end comfortable services for citizens
FIG.1 Intelligent toilet outside view
2. Intelligent toilet regulatory system requirements
Intelligent toilet Monitoring system is divided into the following aspects: environmental monitoring, security and central centralized control. Environmental monitoring including odor detection, liquid level detection, electricity use detection and water use detection. Security should meet the following one-key alarm, door lock and camera monitoring. Central centralized control including data integration large screen display and remote management ect.
FIG.2 System composition
3. Single system networking diagram
FIG.3 Single system networking diagram
The intelligent toilet system consists of four parts: the perception layer, the transmission layer, the application layer and the terminal layer
The perception layer: The gas concentration meter detects malodorous gases such as hydrogen sulfide and ammonia in toilets and outputs current or voltage signals. Infrared sensors are used to detect whether a toilet is currently in use. Electricity meters are used to calculate the amount of electricity consumed during the running time of toilets. The water meter is used to calculate the amount of water consumed during the running time of toilets. Danger button: when an emergency occurs in a toilet, people should press this button to call and alarm
The transmission layer: Parameter collection and monitoring of hardware system through network or serial port, and remote report of data through MQTT technology.
The application layer: The main intelligent toilet management platform is composed of Haiwell SCADA and HMI, SCADA monitor and HMI monitor hardware system to collect parameters and modify system operating parameters in real time, record and analyze system real time data
The terminal layer: phone, ipad, PC, etc. can remotely access and modify the real-time operation data of devices in the system and timely view the current and historical fault alarm information.
4. Solution composition
Haiwell intelligent toilet solution base on Haiwell products. Though PLC, HMI, TVBOX, Cloud camera, Cloud APP and Haiwell cloud platform. The host is equipped with corresponding equipment, such as humidity sensor, gas sensor, one-click alarm of gas sensor and other data transmitted to the server or cloud platform ,with the help of MQTT, the data can be uploaded to the MQTT server, and the database can extract the data from the MQTT server. The remote data centralized monitoring system can be developed according to the actual needs to realize the management of intelligent public toilets and improve the image of urban civilization
FIG.4 Multi-site centralized monitoring networking topology
5. Part of the HMI program diagram
FIG.5 Toilet monitor screen
FIG.6 I/O Monitor screen
FIG.7 Haiwell cloud APP remote access monitor screen
FIG.8 Haiwell cloud APP remote access parameter setting screen
6. Intelligent toilet system functions
* Location function: mobile phone APP and cloud website based on the cloud platform are used to locate the the surrounding intelligent toilets for the convenience of managers to manage the toilet system
FIG.9 Haiwell cloud map application
* Intelligent deodorization function: the ventilation equipment uses the human detection sensor to start the ventilation system intelligently to accelerate the air circulation in toilets and eliminate the peculiar smell.It can also be set to timing, timing ventilation, to ensure that the toilet air fresh
* Intelligent cleaning function: the quick cleaning system can automatically identify the unmanned state and start the ground cleaning in time
* Toilet data management function: collect toilet data information, remotely store data through cloud platform processing and MQTT technology and send to each authorized database terminal, send prompt information,alarm information and operation parameters, etc
FIG.10 Toilet database
* Maintenance reminder function: maintenance information such as dustbin full and catalyst low level can be timely pushed to relevant personnel through App and SMS to improve efficiency;
FIG.11 Cloud APP push and SMS alerts
* One-button call function: in case of accidents, users can also press the alarm button, and the toilet administrator will appear in time to provide help;
* External panoramic camera: devices needed for this function: cloud camera, video display, video memory, wireless/wired data terminal, cloud platform; Terminals such as phone, computer and web can access the cloud camera in real time.
FIG.12 Cloud camera application
© 2005 Xiamen Haiwell Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
7th F, Torch Hi-tech Building, No.3699 Xiangan North Road, Xiamen, Fujian, China 361101